In life, there are things that are supposed to be known by only two people, but there's always that third member, that one person that turns you into a third wheel. And then there are those decisions you've had no hand in, yet you were obliged to make them. Like when you decide to stop giving a damn about someone just 'cause they don't care. On another hand, when you start feeling like you belong somewhere, you no longer feel like elsewhere actually feels like home. I don't feel as close to my bestfriend as a year ago. I feel strange when I step into her world, I no longer keep up with what happens in her daily life. Everything happens for an unknown reason.
I guess everything was meant to change. People who used to be part and parcel of your life become people you feel nothing for. Life goes on. I'm just glad that it has hit me now, before it is too late. At least, when the time to finally say goodbye comes, it won't be as shocking as it should be, and I will have someone else to fill in the emptiness in my heart.
Manal.A

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire